You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

$10,000 and 6 Months Later!

UserPost

10:03 am
November 3, 2013

frugaling

posts 139

Just finished 6 months of writing for Frugaling!

I wrote a little bit of a reflection and some notes about how I made $10,000!

Enjoy,

Sam

5:30 pm
November 3, 2013

debtroundup

Raleigh

posts 190

I am expecting to see at least $20k by the one year anniversary, Sam!  Awesome work.  Laugh

Debt Roundup | Sprout Wealth | Empowered Shopper

Connect with me on Twitter and Facebook

4:20 pm
November 4, 2013

frugaling

posts 139

Thanks for the encouragement! It's been an incredible ride thus far. It's gonna be awfully challenging to duplicate this success in the second half, but I'm looking to try! :)

2:48 am
November 6, 2013

Kylie Ofiu

posts 65

Congrats, that is awesome :)

Kylie Ofiu

I will show you real ways to make money!

Author, freelance writer, blogger, public speaker

http://kylieofiu.com

Follow me on twitter

Follow me on Facebook

contact@kylieofiu.com

5:08 pm
November 9, 2013

Eliza Cross

posts 164

I enjoyed your article, Sam! $10K of revenue from a new blog in six months is incredible and inspiring! Feel free to share some money-making tips in a future post. Wink

Visit my site at Happy Simple Living

Let's connect on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Also at BENSA, my fun site for bacon lovers!

10:12 am
November 11, 2013

moneystepper

posts 182

Wow!! Having started at around the same time Sam, I am extremely envious of your revenue figures!! I think when I reach 6 months live, I will be at around 50% of your visits, but a tiny fraction of your revenue. Like Sam, I would love to hear more about how you have monetised your site so effectively!

8:58 pm
November 11, 2013

Bobby @ Making Money Fast and Slow

posts 9

We've been around for about 5 months now and have only cracked $125. Looking forward to learning how we can get more.

8:41 am
November 13, 2013

AverageJoe

posts 259

Congrats! If you ever need someone to split that revenue with, I'm here for you….

9:42 am
November 13, 2013

moneystepper

posts 182

Congrats! If you ever need someone to split that revenue with, I'm here for you….

Haha – you're too kind Joe!!

9:45 am
November 14, 2013

Barbara Friedberg

posts 1302

Frugaling,

Fantastic!!! I think you are one of the fastest growing sites around!!! BTW, what are you studying in grad school?

9:55 am
November 14, 2013

Ramona

Romania

posts 13

I'd be happy to have this revenue in 12 months time, lest 6. Wonderful job with it. Comes to show once again that hard work and dedication do pay off.

Freelancing Course – create a successful online business, even with no previous experience.

9:37 pm
November 14, 2013

frugaling

posts 139

Hey everyone! 

Thanks so much for the messages and well wishes.

Many of you have been asking for a dedicated article in mimicking my results. I have good news and bad news… The good is that I'm going to try and write an article in the next few days. The bad is I can't guarantee the same results ;)

All the best,

Sam

8:39 pm
November 17, 2013

kmaroni

posts 20

The next question is… how have you set everything up in a business sense? Our blog is about 5 months along and we haven't made enough yet to worry about the taxes side of having a small business but I'm sure that's something you've already jumped into. Nice job by the way, I'm so impressed. 

Krista and Jon Maroni – 2 Copper Coins

2-copper-coins.com

facebook.com/2CopperCoins

Twitter @2CopperCoins

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)