You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Bloggers Classifieds 6 Month Anniversary – New Ad Options!

UserPost

7:31 am
May 31, 2012

The Frugal Toad

posts 587

Post edited 7:33 am – May 31, 2012 by thefrugaltoad

It's hard to believe it's been almost 6 months since I launched Bloggers Classifieds!  

To celebrate the six month mark I am thrilled to announce some new Ad options that I think will help generate more traffic for your Web or Blogging related service.

1)  Featured Ad – This option allows you to have your ad placed in the Featured Slider at the top of the page for the best visibility.

2)  Top of Category – New!  - This option places your ad at the top of your ad category.  When the user clicks on a category such as Writing Services, your ad will appear before other non-toc ads.  This is a great value!

3)  Highlighted Ad – New!  - This option highlights your ad in color and makes it stand out from the competition!

In appreciation for the great feedback I have received (Many Yakezie Members have placed ads!), I am thrilled to offer 50% off any new or renewal ads!  Visit Bloggers Classifieds and use BC50-OFF coupon code!  

If you are looking for some help with SEO, blog & logo design, or writing, I encourage you to stop by and check out all the services available to help your blog or website be the best it can be!

And lastly, Free Ads will always be an option!  However, we offer a 30 day free trial on all listing options so what have you got to lose except some business!

Thanks for all of your support!

Paul

To place or renew your ad visit Bloggers Classifieds and use BC50-OFF coupon code! 

The Frugal Toad

Money Saving Advice for Everyday Living

RSS   Facebook  Twitter

Bloggers Classifieds – Advertise or Find Blogging Services for Free

8:31 am
May 31, 2012

OneCentAtatime

Florida, USA

posts 1778

Paul congrats on your anniversary. your classified site is rocking, looked at it after a long time.

SB

One Cent At A Time  (Yakezie Member Site)

http://twitter.com/onlyonecent

onecentatatime@gmail.com

Finance Product Reviews 

https://twitter.com/FPRReviews

4:30 am
June 1, 2012

Hank Coleman

North Carolina

posts 363

Congrats on the anniversary, Paul. The site looks great!

7:29 am
June 1, 2012

The Frugal Toad

posts 587

Thanks SB and don't forget many of our Yakezie friends advertise their services there!

Thanks Hank, I appreciate your support! 

The Frugal Toad

Money Saving Advice for Everyday Living

RSS   Facebook  Twitter

Bloggers Classifieds – Advertise or Find Blogging Services for Free

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)