You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Dreams Cash True looking for guest posts!

UserPost

1:56 pm
June 24, 2013

Anton Ivanov

San Diego, CA

posts 129

Post edited 1:57 pm – June 24, 2013 by Anton Ivanov

I would like to invite interested Yakezie bloggers to guest post on Dreams Cash True. I would be interested in any personal finance or investing article with 750+ words. I can suggest a more specific category, if you prefer.

If interested, please email me at anton.ivanov@dreamscashtrue.com. Looking forward to reading your submissions!

4:58 pm
June 25, 2013

saverocity

posts 88

Since Yakezie revolves around Alexa score improvement as its primary metric, and yours is currently in the mid 400's…. why would people want to guest post on your site?

Shouldn't you be guest posting on sites with a wider audience than yours with back links to your site to build your Alexa profile?

Not trying to be a douchebag about it – but that is the way I understand the value of guest posting (other than when you are seeking to outsource content production on a wider scale). 

5:18 pm
June 25, 2013

Anton Ivanov

San Diego, CA

posts 129

I have been guest posting on other website and I perfectly understand how Alexa ranking works.

I know that most Yakezie bloggers will not be very interested in writing guest posts for my website right now, but maybe there are those who will be (for example those with higher Alexa rankings than mine).

Besides, my goal is to reach Alexa ranking of less than 150k by the end of the year, at which point existing backlinks from my website will be much more valuable to others.

6:16 pm
June 25, 2013

saverocity

posts 88

Cool – I hope you kill that goal.  I just didn't see the win/win in the thread, but hope it works out for you.

1:41 pm
June 26, 2013

Squirrelers

posts 986

While I dont disagree with much of the comment, I think you're overrating Alexa. Its possible for a site with a mediocre Alexa ranking to be a much better spot for a guest post than one with a better Alexa. Traffic, and even PR/DA/Moz are other important metrics. Alexa ranking seems to be like a sacred metric when a Yakezie challenger, but after a while its just snother metric.

Ray

Member Site: Squirrelers

Challenger Site: Tie the Money Knot

Email: admin@squirrelers.com

1:23 am
June 27, 2013

The College Investor

San Diego, CA

Admin

posts 1935

Squirrelers said:

While I dont disagree with much of the comment, I think you're overrating Alexa. Its possible for a site with a mediocre Alexa ranking to be a much better spot for a guest post than one with a better Alexa. Traffic, and even PR/DA/Moz are other important metrics. Alexa ranking seems to be like a sacred metric when a Yakezie challenger, but after a while its just snother metric.

I'm a fan of guest posting regardless of the site size.  Low ranking sites today can easily become the big dogs tomorrow, and if you have a great post on it, you'll love it later on!

Please check out The College Investor at http://thecollegeinvestor.com!  This is the home of my Investing 101 Class.

Ready to Take Your Blog To The Next Level: http://beatthe9to5.com

You can also follow on Twitter @CollegeInvestin or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/thecol…..geinvestor!

12:30 pm
June 27, 2013

AverageJoe

posts 259

Totally agree with the last two comments (Squirrelers and College Investor). Guest posting anywhere could potentially bring new fans to your site. Who knows what your next biggest fan is reading?

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)