You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Hey Everyone, New Guy Here!!!

UserPost

8:06 pm
May 14, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

Hey everyone, my name is Joshua Rodriguez. I'm new to the Yakezie Challenge and, I'm incredibly excited to get started. With that said, my blog is http://www.CNAFinance.com and covers a wide array of personal finance topics! My first selfless act of community kindness is to offer free links to quality blogs from my site! I have a Top Personal Finance Blogs list on my site. I've got room for 10 more links and, it's not worth selling links and getting penalized these days. That said, if you want to take one of these 10 positions, please respond to my thread. Here's the url for that page http://cnafinance.com/top-pers…..nce-blogs/! I'd also like to let you all know that I'd love to help you in the form of writing guest posts for you and publishing them on CNA! 

Joshua Rodriguez, owner and founder of CNA Finance and personal finance journalist!

2:58 am
May 15, 2013

jaicatalano

New York

posts 846

I like the idea of guest posts. Email me. jaicatalano at gmail dot com.

Congrats on joining. 

6:36 am
May 15, 2013

maria@moneyprinciple

Manchester, UK

posts 679

Hi Josh,

I had an e-mail from you earlier and my very public response is 'yes, I'd love to see a guest post from you'. Well done for becoming a challenger and I am off to see your site.

Maria

9:43 am
May 15, 2013

Matt – Mom and Dad Money

posts 68

Welcome Josh! I just recently started the challenge and I can tell you first-hand that this is a great place to be. Tons of information and support. Good luck!

10:55 am
May 15, 2013

My Personal Finance Journey

posts 3159

Welcome to the group Josh! If you're ever interested in doing a guest post on my site as well, just shoot me an email! :)

Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey

Visit me at My Personal Finance Journey

Email me jacob@mypersonalfinancejourney.com

Be my Facebook Friend, Follow my journey on Twitter

11:54 am
May 15, 2013

krantcents

posts 909

Welcome aboard

krantcents  – Making Sense of Money

Fan Page:  http://www.facebook.com/krantcents

Follow me onTwitter:  @krantcents

RSS feed: krantcents

12:16 pm
May 15, 2013

debtandthegirl

posts 7

Great to see you here. Happy blogging!

1:38 pm
May 15, 2013

Michelle (Making Sense of Cents)

posts 400

Welcome! :)

2:11 pm
May 15, 2013

Jake@iHeartBudgets.net

posts 407

Welcome to the challenge. You found the right place! :) Don't be shy to ask any questions you have!

5:37 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

jaicatalano said:

I like the idea of guest posts. Email me. jaicatalano at gmail dot com.

Congrats on joining. 

Thanks! I sent an email to you yesterday after I saw that you commented on my Modest Money Post. Just in case, I'll send you a new one! 

Joshua Rodriguez, owner and founder of CNA Finance and personal finance journalist!

5:42 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

maria@moneyprinciple said:

Hi Josh,

I had an e-mail from you earlier and my very public response is 'yes, I'd love to see a guest post from you'. Well done for becoming a challenger and I am off to see your site.

Maria

Thanks Maria, I'll be sending your post Monday the 27th. I've gotten so many responses from my recent post on Modest Money and I like to ensure unique, quality posts. So I do apologize about the delay but, I assure you, I will make it a quality, engaging article!

5:43 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

Matt – Mom and Dad Money said:

Welcome Josh! I just recently started the challenge and I can tell you first-hand that this is a great place to be. Tons of information and support. Good luck!

Thanks Matt, I really appreciate your support! Would you like to be linked to on my Top Finance Blogs List? Also, would you be open to a guest post from me on your site or submitting a guest post to mine?

5:46 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

My Personal Finance Journey said:

Welcome to the group Josh! If you're ever interested in doing a guest post on my site as well, just shoot me an email! :)

Thanks!!! I sent a post to you on the 10th of this month, still waiting on your reply…

5:47 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

krantcents said:

Welcome aboard

Thanks krantcents!!!!

5:48 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

krantcents said:

Welcome aboard

Thanks krantcents…Would you like to be added to my top PF blogs list?

5:49 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

Michelle (Making Sense of Cents) said:

Welcome! :)

Thanks Michelle!!! Would you like to be added to my PF blogs list? If so, shoot me an email, cna finance help @ gmai.com

5:50 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

debtandthegirl said:

Great to see you here. Happy blogging!

Thanks!!! Would you like to be added to my PF blogs list? Also, would you consider accepting a guest post from me? If you'd like to do either or both, please feel free to shoot me an email, cna finance help @ gmail.com

5:51 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

Jake@iHeartBudgets.net said:

Welcome to the challenge. You found the right place! :) Don't be shy to ask any questions you have!

Thanks Jake, this seems like a great community! Would you like to be added to my PF blogs list? If so, send me an email here… cna finance help @gmail.com

5:52 pm
May 15, 2013

Joshua L Rodriguez

posts 37

Joshua L Rodriguez said:

Hey everyone, my name is Joshua Rodriguez. I'm new to the Yakezie Challenge and, I'm incredibly excited to get started. With that said, my blog is http://www.CNAFinance.com and covers a wide array of personal finance topics! My first selfless act of community kindness is to offer free links to quality blogs from my site! I have a Top Personal Finance Blogs list on my site. I've got room for 10 more links and, it's not worth selling links and getting penalized these days. That said, if you want to take one of these 10 positions, please respond to my thread. Here's the url for that page http://cnafinance.com/top-pers…..nce-blogs/! I'd also like to let you all know that I'd love to help you in the form of writing guest posts for you and publishing them on CNA! 

One more thing everyone, I forgot to add my Alexa rating to my introduction…currently 512,453

Any tips and advice you can provide to improve it would be greatly appreciated!

10:03 am
May 16, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

Glad to know about your site Joshua and that you've joined the group. I've followed and subscribed. Best of luck!

Make Better Money Decisions

Facebook  Twitter  Google+  RSS

kurt@mymoneycounselor.com

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)