You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

How to Make More Money in 2012!

UserPost

12:20 pm
December 29, 2011

LaTisha @YoungFinances

Admin

posts 1715

I have been thinking of ways to increase blog income and combine what I know and like with what makes money.

I promote affiliate offers on my site and talk about products that I know and love. Pat Flynn does this as well and brings in a couple thousand a month doing so. I make less than that but I plan on ramping up my efforts in affliate marketing as I'm sure others are too.

So I thought I would extend my services in keyword research and staff writing and combine them with affiliate products.

This new service will allow you to make more money from the affiliate products that you currently promote.

What I will do is write a keyword optimized post that will bring SEO traffic and describes the product you are promoting. (This will not be a 'review' with an opinion but rather a good informational post on features and benefits.)

I did this with my post on Credit Sesame and in 3 days it paid what I would have made if I would have submitted it as a staff post. http://youngadultfinances.com/…..dit-score/ And it continues to pay.

Think about if you had a few of these passive income earners on your blog.

Interested? Contact me for reasonable rates.

http://youngadultfinances.com/…..iate-posts

Are you getting into affiliate marketing more for 2012?

LaTisha 

Young Adult Finances

Most Popular Post: I Have a Confession, I Don't Have a Budget

12:53 pm
December 29, 2011

Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter

posts 2213

Sounds like an awesome idea. Best of luck with this.

What if you aren't selling anything but want those SEO posts to link back to a blog post? Do you offer those services?

Miss T

"Helping you save money, go green, and have fun"

http://www.prairieecothrifter.com

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe to updates

Email me at prairieecothrifter[at]gmail[dot]com

5:29 pm
December 29, 2011

Eliza Cross

posts 164

Good luck with your new service! I stopped by your site and it looks really nice.

Visit my site at Happy Simple Living

Let's connect on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Also at BENSA, my fun site for bacon lovers!

6:04 pm
December 29, 2011

LaTisha @YoungFinances

Admin

posts 1715

Thanks! I like yours as well

HappySimpleLiving said:

Good luck with your new service! I stopped by your site and it looks really nice.

LaTisha 

Young Adult Finances

6:07 pm
December 29, 2011

LaTisha @YoungFinances

Admin

posts 1715

I'm not sure what you mean. If there's a post that just needs some SEO tweaking I can probably do that too. 

Maybe you have a post that already brings in some income? And the new post would be like a funnel back to it? I could definitely do that.

Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter said:

What if you aren't selling anything but want those SEO posts to link back to a blog post? Do you offer those services?

LaTisha 

Young Adult Finances

5:36 am
December 30, 2011

Derek@LifeAndMyFinances

posts 1298

Nice idea LaTisha! I am trying to get more into affilitate income, but it is tough! I'm more focused on increasing my visitor numbers now, which should help the affiliate sales in the future. :)

Derek @ Life And My Finances 

Twitter: http://twitter.com/LAMFinances

Email: derek@lifeandmyfinances.com

5:49 am
December 30, 2011

jaicatalano

New York

posts 846

I need to start making income before I hope in that arena with you all.  I have a feeling it's coming soon in 2012.  When the time is right your service is in the forefront of my blogging mind.

JaiCool

6:06 am
December 30, 2011

Melissa (Mom's Plans)

posts 908

Great idea.  I will definitely keep it in mind.  Thanks. :)

My Member Site:  Mom's Plans

My Challenger Site:  Fiscal Phoenix

E-mail:  momsplans@yahoo.com

7:18 am
December 30, 2011

Jeff @ Sustainable Life Blog

posts 964

Great idea – i'm always leery of affiliate stuff myself.  I'd have to use something for quite a while to be an affiliate.

Jeff 

Sustainable Life Blog 

http://www.sustainablelifeblog.com

twitter.com/sustainlifeblog

8:52 am
December 30, 2011

maria@moneyprinciple

Manchester, UK

posts 679

LaTisha, we may be getting in touch with you about htis one. This is a great skill to have!

Maria

11:44 am
December 30, 2011

Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter

posts 2213

LaTisha @YoungAdultFinances said:

I'm not sure what you mean. If there's a post that just needs some SEO tweaking I can probably do that too. 

Maybe you have a post that already brings in some income? And the new post would be like a funnel back to it? I could definitely do that.

What I meant was that say you have a post that was written last year that you want traffic to. Would you write some posts and submit them to other directories to build link backs to the original article and optimize the keywords? I know of a couple other bloggers that offer this service and I was just wondering if yours did this too.

Miss T

"Helping you save money, go green, and have fun"

http://www.prairieecothrifter.com

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe to updates

Email me at prairieecothrifter[at]gmail[dot]com

1:45 pm
March 15, 2012

LaTisha @YoungFinances

Admin

posts 1715

LaTisha @YoungAdultFinances said:

What I meant was that say you have a post that was written last year that you want traffic to. Would you write some posts and submit them to other directories to build link backs to the original article and optimize the keywords? I know of a couple other bloggers that offer this service and I was just wondering if yours did this too.

No this would be more of a one shot one post deal.

LaTisha 

Young Adult Finances

3:43 pm
March 15, 2012

jamespetzke

posts 24

Great idea for a service, I can see that really paying off for people too!

James Petzke

This Is Common Cents

ThisIsCommonCents.com

Twitter | Facebook

7:27 pm
March 15, 2012

The Frugal Toad

posts 587

Timely post LaTisha as we all need to be diversifying income streams from our blogs.

I would encourage you to place a free ad at my site Bloggers Classifieds.  Don't forget to use coupon code Yakezie for a free featured ad ( new and improved featured ads for more visibility!)

Paul

The Frugal Toad

Money Saving Advice for Everyday Living

RSS   Facebook  Twitter

Bloggers Classifieds – Advertise or Find Blogging Services for Free

12:41 pm
March 16, 2012

This That And The MBA

posts 240

Great idea. Someday I will see more than a few bucks.  Laugh

-Christopher-

Email: thisthatandthemba@gmail.com

Come check me out and let me know what you think of my site!!!

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)