You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

MUST READ if interested in Passive Income from Google Adsense

UserPost

3:16 pm
March 7, 2012

Sunil from The Extra Money Blog

posts 362

Post edited 3:17 pm – March 7, 2012 by Sunil from The Extra Money Blog

Friends,

Wanted to share this with you if you are interested in establishing niche sites and profiting from Google Adsense.  Many of you might already know that my main income stream comes from now 20+ niche websites that are heavily monetized with Google Adsense.

Google published its 2011 numbers recently, and it helps folks who are heavily involved with Adsense follow where the biggest dollar concentration is.  Eliminates the guessing work and focuses us exactly on where the revenues to be made are.  I hope you find it useful.  

As a CPA I actually enjoy dissecting financials.  Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

http://www.easyextramoneyonlin…..e-revenue/

The Extra Money Blog– Expedited Wealth Building Through Multiple Streams of Active & Passive Income (Entrepreneurship, Internet Marketing, Personal Finance)

6:08 pm
March 7, 2012

Van Beek

Bangkok, Thailand

posts 227

Thanks for sharing this Sunil. I am eager to improve the miserable revenues I get from Adsense at this moment.

It would be good to see a few examples of your niche sites to get ideas on what you do with ad placement, color etc. to get your revenues.

I had a look at the Dubai information site. Could you maybe list here 2 or 3 other of your niche sites that are monetized with Adsense. Or otherwise could you send me an email (vanbeek101 (@) gmail.com) with some examples. That would be really helpfull.

Van Beek – vanbeek101

Facebook | Tumblr | Google+

6:47 pm
March 7, 2012

Barbara Friedberg

posts 1302

thanks, I'm going to check it out.

8:27 pm
March 7, 2012

Glencap

posts 179

Thank you for sharing. I'll check it out, also.

Anthony Thompson

Joyful Self-Manager

Guide yourself and the major areas of your personal, social, and financial life through self-management.

Follow Me on Twitter

Friend Me on Facebook

8:33 pm
March 7, 2012

LaTisha @YoungFinances

Admin

posts 1715

Looks like an interesting read. I'm heading over now.

I recently made a decision to add the 728 bar to my header and it's a great spot for revenue.

LaTisha 

Young Adult Finances

Most Popular Post: I Have a Confession, I Don't Have a Budget

4:13 am
March 8, 2012

Derek@LifeAndMyFinances

posts 1298

Loved the post Sunil. So, what are the keywords that are making $80-100 per click!? Or, is that a secret? ;)

Derek @ Life And My Finances 

Twitter: http://twitter.com/LAMFinances

Email: derek@lifeandmyfinances.com

4:18 am
March 8, 2012

Cents To Save

posts 435

Thanks, I will check it out too!

CentsToSave.com where "Saving Money is Enjoyable"! (Yakezie Member Site)

Facebook  CentToSave "Like Me" ;-)

Twitter CentsToSave

Email me at: cents2save@gmail.com

Happy Girl Collectibles (Challenger Site)

Facebook Happy Girl Collectibles

Twitter AHappiGirl

Email me at: thehappigirl@gmail.com

5:01 am
March 8, 2012

Glen Craig

posts 1087

Only got through a couple of paragraphs so far but it's looking like a greta read!  Thanks for sharing.

6:46 am
March 8, 2012

Michelle (Making Sense of Cents)

posts 400

Thanks for this! Just read it.

7:40 am
March 8, 2012

Tushar @ Everything Finance

Atlanta, GA, United States

posts 386

I knew Finance was a good niche but $100 per click ? That would be awesome. Now we need to find these keywords :)

Tushar @ Everything Finance

Everything Finance

Email:    tusharm at gmail dot com
Twitter:  @AllFinance

8:37 am
March 8, 2012

TightFistedMiser

posts 361

You can't just chase the high paying keywords though.  You have to have a real site with content that is relevant to the keywords. Lots of people made "mesothelioma" websites after finding out it was the top paying keyword at $160 per click but they didn't receive $160 for clicks on their site.  Google considers the site the ad is displayed on as well as the keyword when determining the cost per click.

8:45 am
March 8, 2012

Mark D. Cook

East Sparta, Ohio

posts 87

Great article. Very interesting read. 

Professional Trader & Investor, Amateur Blogger  

Blog:  http://blog.markdcook.com 

Twitter:  @CookInvestments 

3:22 pm
March 8, 2012

Sunil from The Extra Money Blog

posts 362

Apologies for the delayed response – I am more responsive on the blog.

Many have asked examples…and I think TFM has pointed out a good one.  And to TFM's point, yes a content heavy site is necessary to drive the targeted traffic, which is generally the approach I take with niche sites.  One page sites are good for super long tail key terms with exact match domains. Doubt that would work for Mesothelioma.

The goal of the post was to focus on areas where the dollars are to help us make better decisions from a financial perspective when pursuing niche sites.  

I'd be happy to answer more questions on the blog.

The Extra Money Blog– Expedited Wealth Building Through Multiple Streams of Active & Passive Income (Entrepreneurship, Internet Marketing, Personal Finance)

7:10 pm
March 8, 2012

Dividend Ninja

Vancouver B.C.

posts 198

Excellent post!  Got it and thank you Wink

The Dividend Ninja
http://www.dividendninja.com

t  f  @

6:37 am
March 9, 2012

Jackie

posts 664

Thanks for sharing :)

MoneyCrush (Member Blog)
http://www.moneycrush.com • @moneycrush • Facebook

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)