You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Looking for Guest Posters & Posting Opportunities

UserPost

3:53 pm
October 6, 2010

Freddie @ Invest With Passion

posts 204

I would like to start a thread about guest posting. This is something that I have wanted to do for some time now, but never seem to get around to actually doing it. Since I have officially started the Yakezie challenge and am networking with all of you fine folks, figured now is as good a time as any to get involved.

On this thread (if it's ok with the admins) I would like for people to list when they are open to guest post or are willing to be a guest poster on another's site. And yes, I will kick it off!

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

– email me investwithpassion@gmail.com, twitter, or inbox me if you would like to guest post on my blog which primarily deals with real estate investors, entrepreneurs, their investing education and personal  financial matters.

– always looking for a fresh perspective on matters of money for our readership and feel like there are plenty of qualified people here to do so.

WILLING TO GUEST POST

– If you would like some content about real estate investing matters, personal finance for entrepreneurs or even entrepreneurship (see every one as a business, ready You, Inc and you will know what I mean) shoot me an email, tweet, or inbox as well.

Thank you everyone and looking forward to working with as many of you as possible.

Newest Blog: How To Save Money & More

Or view my real estate investing community today and join the conversation.

5:32 pm
October 6, 2010

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

posts 3048

Great idea thinktaylor!

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff is always looking for guest posters!  Always.  I post 7 days a week and guest posters not only allow me breathing room but also contribute fresh material from different point of view's.  New bloggers, old bloggers, red bloggers, blue bloggers – all welcome!  :-)

- Email me at budgetingfunstuff@gmail.com or use my Contact Form (http://www.budgetinginthefunst…..act-bfs-2/) if you are interested in guest posting.  Thanks!

WILLING TO GUEST POST

- I am willing to guest post and love to "meet" other audiences.  Please just give me at least one week notice via email or my contact form, thanks!

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

Ebook:  How I Make Money Blogging:
The Beginner's Guide to Building a Money-Making Site

Email:  budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail *dot* com

You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

11:02 am
October 7, 2010

posts 204

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff said:

Great idea thinktaylor!

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff is always looking for guest posters!  Always.  I post 7 days a week and guest posters not only allow me breathing room but also contribute fresh material from different point of view's.  New bloggers, old bloggers, red bloggers, blue bloggers – all welcome!  :-)

- Email me at budgetingfunstuff@gmail.com or use my Contact Form (http://www.budgetinginthefunst…..act-bfs-2/) if you are interested in guest posting.  Thanks!

WILLING TO GUEST POST

- I am willing to guest post and love to "meet" other audiences.  Please just give me at least one week notice via email or my contact form, thanks!

Well I am kicking this think off and am going to drop you a message to guess post on your site. Visited your site and saw you are at 55K in Alexa…OMG, you are killing it! Way to go and keep it going.

Looking forward to networking with you and glad you like the idea of the Guest Post thread. 

Let's keep it going!

11:11 am
October 7, 2010

posts 3048

Sounds great!  I can check my gmail when I get home in the evenings, so I'll get back to you asap.  I'm a little low on time this month (starting 2 more blogs around the same time all the family stuff happens was probably a little nuts…), but let me know if I can reciprocate for you for a vacation or whatnot anytime after October!

Thanks,

Crystal

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

12:04 pm
October 7, 2010

Mike – Saving Money Today

posts 520

Good idea thinktaylor,

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

-I'm always looking for guest posts to publish.  If anyone wants to pitch an idea or send me a draft the can email PM me, use my blog's contact form or send an email to mike@savingmoneytoday.net

WILLING TO GUEST POST

-I also want to expand my reach and start doing more guest posts on other blogs.  I've only done a few so far but I definitely be willing to do more.

Mike

7:04 pm
October 7, 2010

pfincome

posts 76

thinktaylor,

Do you have any background on investing in tax liens?  Being that you have some experience in real estate investing, I thought you may know something about liens as well.  I am looking to add some content about this topic to my site and am looking for some guest posts on the subject.

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

- I enjoy getting guest posts to my site to get other's points of views.  The main focus of my site are broken down into 3 categories – Earn More, Spend Less, and Live Happy.  Anyone interested, please use my blog's contact form or email me directly – passivefamilyincome@gmail.com.

WILLING TO GUEST POST

-I am always willing to guest post for any personal finance topic.

Thanks,

John -

Come visit me at Passive Family Income!

Follow me on Twitter – @PFIncome

8:29 pm
October 7, 2010

BeatingBroke

North Dakota, USA

posts 860

GUEST POSTERS ALWAYS WELCOME!

In particular, I'm weak in the Investing realm, so if you've got experience and knowledge there, I'm always looking.  I'm open to just about any other topic as well!  I've got some rules, like I'm sure most of you do.  Here's the page where I lay down the law. ;)  http://www.beatingbroke.com/wr…..te-for-us/  (btw, if you don't have a page like this, you should think about having one.  It's a good filter for weeding out the hit and run guest posters as well as a great way to show that you're open to guest posting)

WILLING TO GUEST POST

If you've got an opening and you want a topic covered, let me know.  Try to give me at least a weeks notice if you can though.

Thanks!

8:59 pm
October 7, 2010

Glen Craig

posts 1087

I'm always up to accept a good, knowledgable article that helps readers understand some aspect of personal finances (or helps define a term and such). 

I've already had a bunch of Yakezie guest post and I'd like to think it's always been a good experience.

Here's my Write For Us page: http://freefrombroke.com/write…..free-broke

Thanks!

4:06 am
October 8, 2010

posts 204

pfincome said:

thinktaylor,

Do you have any background on investing in tax liens?  Being that you have some experience in real estate investing, I thought you may know something about liens as well.  I am looking to add some content about this topic to my site and am looking for some guest posts on the subject.

Thanks,

John -

Hello John,

I have not personally invested in Tax Liens but am pretty knowledgeable on the subject from my studies. May be able to reach out to one of our writers who knows a lot about the subject, but I haven't spoken with her in a bit. She went back to school and has a big course load. But she wrote all the tax lien information on my site…..and did a very good job at it.

I could cover the basics of tax lien investing, but couldn't add my personal experience to the mix. I do know a few tax lien investors that I may be able to pick their brains for the article. Let me do a little research and check it out. I know I need to do a series on tax lien investing on my site. Series are the way I am starting to lean for content so I can create packets of information for my readers to download and add to their libraries.

Looking forward to networking with you.

7:21 am
October 8, 2010

posts 3048

I don't have many guest poster rules, but here's the page on my site about it:  http://www.budgetinginthefunst…..st-at-bfs/

I am looking for original, edited content that isn't a huge ad for yourself, lol.  I also appreciate guest posters checking in on their posted date to answer reader questions and comments, thanks!

Crystal

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

6:52 pm
October 8, 2010

Techbud

NY

posts 16

Great idea!

GUEST POSTERS WANTED!

-I'm always looking for guest posts to
publish.  My blog focuses on personal debt, personal finance, budgets. Original, edited content would be great. 

WILLING TO GUEST POST

-I have just finished my first 2 guest posts! Give me a topic you'd like me to cover and I have it to you in a few days.

PM or e-mail me.

http://untildebtdouspart.blogspot.com/

6:36 am
October 10, 2010

posts 204

Glad you all are liking this idea and are willing to participate. I am going to make an effort to reach out to each one of you to request a guest post for my site and will be doing the same for yours this week.

Looking forward to it!! 

Let's keep it going, Yakezie!!!

8:22 am
October 10, 2010

Kay Lynn Akers

San Diego

posts 904

I'm always open to guest posts from fellow Yakezie.  I just don't have much time to reciprocate :(

Visit me at Weight Chronicles

Follow me on twitter: @Kaylynnakers

Like me on Facebook

Email: admin@weightchronicles.com

10:18 am
October 10, 2010

Aloysa

posts 910

Looking for Guest Posts! I will be going away for a week from November 5-12. I would love to post some of guest posts. You can write about personal finance (any topic), health, fitness, lifestyle and anything in-between. As a guest poster you will be responsible to answer my readers comments. Email me your ideas: aloysablog at gmail dot com. My only requirement is that your post would be entertaining, educational and informative. Would love to hear from you!

Creator of:

4:42 pm
October 10, 2010

posts 3048

I will look at this thread again after October 23rd and will really try to guest post for anybody who has asked.  I'm crazy booked until then but I can start writing like a mad woman after that, lol.  It should be fun.  :-)

Crystal

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

3:16 am
October 12, 2010

pfincome

posts 76

thinktaylor said:

pfincome said:

thinktaylor,

Thanks,

John -

Hello John,

I have not personally invested in Tax Liens but am pretty knowledgeable on the subject from my studies. May be able to reach out to one of our writers who knows a lot about the subject, but I haven't spoken with her in a bit. She went back to school and has a big course load. But she wrote all the tax lien information on my site…..and did a very good job at it.

I could cover the basics of tax lien investing, but couldn't add my personal experience to the mix. I do know a few tax lien investors that I may be able to pick their brains for the article. Let me do a little research and check it out. I know I need to do a series on tax lien investing on my site. Series are the way I am starting to lean for content so I can create packets of information for my readers to download and add to their libraries.

Looking forward to networking with you.

thinktaylor,

I am just looking for an article that introduces tax liens (kinda like tax liens 101).  It sounds like you have plenty of experience with that.  Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

John -

Come visit me at Passive Family Income!

Follow me on Twitter – @PFIncome

7:58 am
October 12, 2010

posts 204

pfincome said:

thinktaylor,

I am just looking for an article that introduces tax liens (kinda like tax liens 101).  It sounds like you have plenty of experience with that.  Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

John - 

Hey John, just sent you a message on your contact page. I can handle that. Will get at you next week with some details and get it done.

Thanks and looking forward to it!

8:19 pm
October 12, 2010

jeremymday

posts 11

Hi ThinkTaylor,

So far I have done about 10 guest writing articles and have had almost 10 people guest post on my blog. It is one of the things I love doing cause it is so fun to gain a different perspective or write on a different platform.

If anyone is interested please swing by my guest post page @ http://www.insightwriter.com/g…..est-posts/

Lastly, I'll be contacting everyone about guest posting on your web site in the near future.

Cheers,

Jeremy

6:44 am
October 13, 2010

Kevin @ Financially Poor

posts 188

I'm always open to having a guest post. Just send your idea or post to kevin@financiallypoor.com. I accept pretty much any topic related to personal finance. My only requirement is that it not have any outbound links in the body.

I do have a special need for guest posts for next week. If any one want's to submit one by friday afternoon this week that would be great and if I get extras I'll still find a place for them. Just be sure to include an intro for you with up to 2 links if you want.

1:41 pm
October 13, 2010

Andi B.

PDX

posts 272

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the yakezie challenge (started today) but the blog moderntightwad.com has been around for almost two years. I'm looking forward to being part of the community and would love to participate in guest posting.

We accept guest posts about any topic, as long as it has some sort of interest to frugal readers. If you would like to submit anything, please e-mail your idea/post to moderntightwad@gmail.com.

I look forward to talking to many of you regarding writing posts for your blog as well! Have a wonderful day.

Andi B.

Make the life you want.

Enjoy good food.

Enjoy good friends.

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)