You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Financially Digital Hosts This Week! 3/11/13

UserPost

1:36 pm
March 11, 2013

Nunzio Bruno

Springfield, MA

posts 40

Hey everyone!! 

I am very excited to be hosting this week and I wanted to throw out the theme for this carnival. This week I'd like the theme to be about upping your financial literacy savvy. That includes personal and entrepreneurial types of savvy :) Your best posts/resources on helping people demystify processes, vocabulary, and even their statements. Feel free to post here or shoot me an email via my contact page: http://www.financiallydigital……/contact 

I'll be accepting contributions throughout the week and will make the post live somewhere between Thursday night and Friday early morning. 

Thanks! 

Nunzio

FinanciallyDigital.com 

Nunzio Bruno

Financially Digital

Twitter: @Nunzio_Bruno

Always up for some collaboration and an adventure! 

Email: nunzio (dot) bruno (at) financiallydigital.com

8:55 am
March 15, 2013

Nunzio Bruno

Springfield, MA

posts 40

This weeks carnival is up and live! I tried to get as many awesome posts and bloggers as I could :) If you aren't there and you would like to be added just let me know! 

http://financiallydigital.com/…..nd-up.html

Nunzio Bruno

Financially Digital

7:23 am
March 18, 2013

Nunzio Bruno

Springfield, MA

posts 40

There is a new and improved round 2 on my site for this round of the Carnival. It has way more entries and I wanted to shoot the admin here a big thank you for helping. I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss any one that wanted to be a part of it :) 

Nunzio Bruno

Financially Digital

Return to Search Results

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)