You must be logged in to post Login


Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

My Facebook page – please check it out

No Tags
UserPost

10:48 am
November 24, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

I created a facebook page Aloysa's Kitchen Sink. Do you mind checking it out and maybe becoming a friend, or liking it? Also, please let me know if the page doesn't look/function right. Thank you all!

Creator of:

7:52 pm
November 24, 2010


WealthArtisan

Member

posts 272

Hi There Aloysa,

I just friended you :)

Timothy Artisan @ The Wealth Artisan

http://WealthArtisan.com :etisbeW

WealthArtisan :kooBecaF

@wealthartisan :rettiwT

WealthArtisan@Gmail.com :liaMe

8:39 pm
November 24, 2010


Buy Like Buffett

Member

posts 1682

Aloysa said:

I created a facebook page Aloysa's Kitchen Sink. Do you mind checking it out and maybe becoming a friend, or liking it? Also, please let me know if the page doesn't look/function right. Thank you all!


Can you post a link to the page?

 

 

Mark

Learn how to build wealth at Buy Like Buffett.

Learn about making money online at Mark Riddix dot com

Follow me on Twitter

8:23 am
November 25, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

WealthArtisan said:

Hi There Aloysa,

I just friended you :)


Thank you! Laugh

Creator of:

8:28 am
November 25, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

buylikebuffett said:

Can you post a link to the page?


See if this works http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001902769816

Creator of:

1:00 pm
November 25, 2010


Buy Like Buffett

Member

posts 1682

Thanks. I will add it!

 

 

Mark

Learn how to build wealth at Buy Like Buffett.

Learn about making money online at Mark Riddix dot com

Follow me on Twitter

1:40 am
November 27, 2010


Frugal Confessions

Houston, TX

Member

posts 1622

I just "liked" you:).

 

~Amanda

Frugal Confessions

Amanda L Grossman

Frugal Confessions

Frugal Confessions @ the Houston Chronicle

email: frugalconfessions@hotmail.com

10:19 am
November 27, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

Frugal Confessions said:

I just "liked" you:).

 

~Amanda

Frugal Confessions


Thank you!Laugh

Creator of:

10:30 am
November 27, 2010


Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Member

posts 3048

I have friended and liked your page.  I need to work on getting an actual page setup for BFS, lol.  I messed up when I set it up the first time and pretty much gave up, lol.  Good luck getting a billion followers!

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Ebook:  How I Make Money Blogging:
The Beginner's Guide to Building a Money-Making Site

Email:  budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail *dot* com

You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

12:05 pm
November 27, 2010


Dana

Member

posts 633

I sent you a friend request.  Nice Facebook page!

 

Dana 

Site:      
Gmail:   
Twitter:  

9:35 am
November 30, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

Thank you all!

 

Billion followers, huh? I should make it my 2011 goal. LOL

Creator of:

2:41 am
December 1, 2010


uhnw

Australia

Member

posts 101

Liked and friended.

RSS Feed – Please subscribe

http://www.uhnw.com.au

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/ultahnw

Facebook Profile

 

Being rich is better than being poor – if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen.

5:39 am
December 1, 2010


Barbara Friedberg

Member

posts 1302

Hi I friended you! I lost the thread regarding increasing RSS subscribers, so here is my answer. Contests are great. You can request participants to sign up for feed to get points for contest. Also, put a reminder with link in a post or 2.

7:19 am
December 1, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

Barb Friedberg said:

Hi I friended you! I lost the thread regarding increasing RSS subscribers, so here is my answer. Contests are great. You can request participants to sign up for feed to get points for contest. Also, put a reminder with link in a post or 2.


I was thinking about a contest. But sometimes I wonder if people stay subscribed after it. I want a loyal base of readers…

Creator of:

7:25 am
December 1, 2010


Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Member

posts 3048

Aloysa said:

Barb Friedberg said:

Hi I friended you! I lost the thread regarding increasing RSS subscribers, so here is my answer. Contests are great. You can request participants to sign up for feed to get points for contest. Also, put a reminder with link in a post or 2.


I was thinking about a contest. But sometimes I wonder if people stay subscribed after it. I want a loyal base of readers…


Loyal readers can only be gotten with frequent interesting content.  I don't judge my reader base based on my RSS Subscribers.  I have almost 200 RSS subscribers but I think I "only" have 70 or so regular readers (thanks all you awesome people btw).  RSS should be one goal and loyal readers can be a completely separate goal.  :-)  Contests are awesome for RSS but time and good content are needed for actual readers – no quick way of building a reputation.  Although, if you do find something, let me know.  ;-)

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Ebook:  How I Make Money Blogging:
The Beginner's Guide to Building a Money-Making Site

Email:  budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail *dot* com

You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

7:31 am
December 1, 2010


Aloysa

Member

posts 910

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff said:


Loyal readers can only be gotten with frequent interesting content.  I don't judge my reader base based on my RSS Subscribers.  I have almost 200 RSS subscribers but I think I "only" have 70 or so regular readers (thanks all you awesome people btw).  RSS should be one goal and loyal readers can be a completely separate goal.  :-)  Contests are awesome for RSS but time and good content are needed for actual readers – no quick way of building a reputation.  Although, if you do find something, let me know.  ;-)


Interesting… you sound like my husband when I complain about RSS subscribers… His thoughts exactly! He says I am rushing things too much and expect A LOT after about a month of being a serious blogger. Yeah… talking about being impatient…. LOL

Creator of:

7:36 am
December 1, 2010


Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Member

posts 3048

Aloysa said:

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff said:


Loyal readers can only be gotten with frequent interesting content.  I don't judge my reader base based on my RSS Subscribers.  I have almost 200 RSS subscribers but I think I "only" have 70 or so regular readers (thanks all you awesome people btw).  RSS should be one goal and loyal readers can be a completely separate goal.  :-)  Contests are awesome for RSS but time and good content are needed for actual readers – no quick way of building a reputation.  Although, if you do find something, let me know.  ;-)


Interesting… you sound like my husband when I complain about RSS subscribers… His thoughts exactly! He says I am rushing things too much and expect A LOT after about a month of being a serious blogger. Yeah… talking about being impatient…. LOL


Impatience is awesome!  I would never have been able to keep up my blogging schedule or build BFS as quickly if I was a patient person!  Just because some things come in time doesn't mean we have to like it, lol.  I was just telling you so you wouldn't get too upset when it takes at least another month or two to take over the blogging world, hahaha.  Good luck!

Crystal

Yakezie Member Site: 

Budgeting in the Fun Stuff

Ebook:  How I Make Money Blogging:
The Beginner's Guide to Building a Money-Making Site

Email:  budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail *dot* com

You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

11:30 pm
December 2, 2010


MaximizingMoney

Guest

I just sent you a friend request.

At this link you gave above:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001902769816

 

I'm not sure if that's the same as a page, where you can just Like it, but I see people above liked it, but I was required to friend request, so maybe I'm just confused.

Like I have my profile:

http://www.facebook.com/profil…..1248244680

And then my page for my site:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/…..6088417883

Anyway, good luck, hope you'll accept my friend request. Max

No Tags

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383
Posts: 84794

Membership:

There are 13652 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)