You must be logged in to post Login

Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Yakezie Challengers Forum

UserPost

7:21 pm
June 5, 2013

Martin

Colorado

posts 45

ayoungpro said:

Congratulations Martin!

Thanks a lot Nick!

"It isn't as important to buy as cheap as possible as it is to buy at the right time."

Jesse Livermore

Hellosuckers.net – a journey from a money losing sucker to a successful dividend investor

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

12:13 am
June 6, 2013

Untemplater

posts 400

Welcome Frugaling. I like the name of your blog.

And nice work Martin, that was a fast drop.

Sydney at Untemplater

Blog: http://untemplater.com

Twitter: @untemplater  @syduntemplater

Facebook: Like Untemplater's Page  Friend Sydney

Work where you want…Live how you want…Be who you want to be

12:45 pm
June 6, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

Nice work Martin, best of luck for continued progress.

Frugaling, welcome to the adventure! I've followed and subscribed, best wishes to you.

Make Better Money Decisions

Facebook  Twitter  Google+  RSS

kurt@mymoneycounselor.com

10:37 am
June 9, 2013

Brick By Brick Investing

posts 87

Martin said:

Hello everybody, I just completed my Yakezie Challenge and my latest Alexa rank is now

Going forward. I joined on March 1st… June 4th Yakezie challenge completed!

Thanks all of you who visited my blog, left a comment, or anyhow interacted. I am trying to pay back the favor.

All newcomers, It is a hard work, but it is possible and it is really worth it. You will learn a lot during the challenge as I did. Go for it guys.

Martin

Freaking awesome Martin! Glad to hear it brother, keep up the good work.

8:02 pm
June 17, 2013

Andrew@LivingRichCheaply

posts 2

Hey Everyone,

I just joined the challenge with my site http://www.livingrichcheaply.com.

Current Alexa ranking is # 808,869 globally and #65,110 in the U.S.A.  I've been lurking on the forums but did not join the challenge initially.  I didn't want to join the challenge and fall on my face as I feel like I have so much to learn.  But, then I realized that the community here is very welcoming and willing to help even the newest of newbies.

I look forward to learning from everybody!
My sincerest gratitude in advance for all in the community for any assistance they may provide!
Thanks again,
Andrew

8:06 pm
June 17, 2013

moneyandpotatoes(thepotatohead)

PA

posts 51

Welcome Andrew!! Great community we have got going here

Money and Potatoes

The Staples of Your Financial Life

@Twitter

@Facebook

8:38 pm
June 17, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

Andrew@LivingRichCheaply said:

Hey Everyone,

I just joined the challenge with my site http://www.livingrichcheaply.com.

Current Alexa ranking is # 808,869 globally and #65,110 in the U.S.A.  I've been lurking on the forums but did not join the challenge initially.  I didn't want to join the challenge and fall on my face as I feel like I have so much to learn.  But, then I realized that the community here is very welcoming and willing to help even the newest of newbies.

I look forward to learning from everybody!
My sincerest gratitude in advance for all in the community for any assistance they may provide!
Thanks again,
Andrew

Very good Andrew! I've subscribed and will be now be reading and commenting on your stuff. Best of luck, and welcome to the group! And don't worry about 'falling on our face;' I've done so already a couple of times just this week, and it's only Monday!

8:52 pm
June 17, 2013

Untemplater

posts 400

Welcome Andrew. Best of luck with the challenge. You'll pick things up in no time.

Sydney at Untemplater

Blog: http://untemplater.com

Twitter: @untemplater  @syduntemplater

Facebook: Like Untemplater's Page  Friend Sydney

Work where you want…Live how you want…Be who you want to be

9:37 pm
June 17, 2013

Martin

Colorado

posts 45

Untemplater said:

Welcome Frugaling. I like the name of your blog.

And nice work Martin, that was a fast drop.

Thanks Sydney. It also was a great amount of work. Well, thanks all of you for your support. I learned a lot. Mow my goal is to drop it even further down.

"It isn't as important to buy as cheap as possible as it is to buy at the right time."

Jesse Livermore

Hellosuckers.net – a journey from a money losing sucker to a successful dividend investor

9:38 pm
June 17, 2013

Martin

Colorado

posts 45

Brick By Brick Investing said:

Martin said:

Hello everybody, I just completed my Yakezie Challenge and my latest Alexa rank is now

Going forward. I joined on March 1st… June 4th Yakezie challenge completed!

Thanks all of you who visited my blog, left a comment, or anyhow interacted. I am trying to pay back the favor.

All newcomers, It is a hard work, but it is possible and it is really worth it. You will learn a lot during the challenge as I did. Go for it guys.

Martin

Freaking awesome Martin! Glad to hear it brother, keep up the good work.

Thanks Marvin for the kind words and support. It was challenging but rewarding at the same time.

Jesse Livermore

7:11 am
July 8, 2013

Keren@SteppingItDown

posts 1

Hi all! I started my site http://www.steppingitdown.com nearly 2 months ago. My ranking at that time was 9,273,387. Today I'm at 3,393,574, so I'd say that is definite progress! I accept this challenge! :)

7:45 am
July 8, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

Post edited 7:46 am – July 8, 2013 by Money Counselor

Keren@SteppingItDown said:

Hi all! I started my site http://www.steppingitdown.com nearly 2 months ago. My ranking at that time was 9,273,387. Today I'm at 3,393,574, so I'd say that is definite progress! I accept this challenge! :)

Welcome Keren. I've subscribed and look forward to reading your stuff. Are you on Twitter or Facebook?

5:13 pm
July 13, 2013

Brian@Luke1428

posts 69

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce that I have taken up the Yakezie Challenge and displayed the banner on my blog at http://luke1428.com/. I have been blogging since July of 2012 and have enjoyed interacting with many of you already. I look forward to impacting this community as you have helped impact mine.

I just recently installed the Alexa toolbar. My world ranking is 488,264 and 81,854 in the U.S.

So, I guess the challenge is on. I have until January 2014 to get below 200K? Should be fun!Cool

Thanks in advance for the help I know this community will bring.

Brian Fourman

Luke1428.com

Follow me on Facebook

Connect with me on Twitter

Email: bfourman96@gmail.com

11:33 am
July 15, 2013

krantcents

posts 909

Welcome aboard

krantcents  – Making Sense of Money

Fan Page:  http://www.facebook.com/krantcents

Follow me onTwitter:  @krantcents

RSS feed: krantcents

3:07 pm
July 20, 2013

AlexandraRSF

posts 9

Hello, everyone! I'm Alexandra from RealSimpleFinances.com. I started my blog on July 3rd. I installed the Alexa plugin and have seen a tremendous jump, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone and attempt the Yakezie challenge.

My current Alexa rating is:

2,959,575 Internationally

304,058 in the US

I'm really looking forward to this challenge.

Alexandra

Real Simple Finances: http://www.realsimplefinances.com

Twitter: @RSFAlexandra

4:07 pm
July 20, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

AlexandraRSF said:

Hello, everyone! I'm Alexandra from RealSimpleFinances.com. I started my blog on July 3rd. I installed the Alexa plugin and have seen a tremendous jump, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone and attempt the Yakezie challenge.

304,058 in the US

Like the clean look Alexandra. I've followed and subscribed; welcome and best of luck!

9:56 am
July 21, 2013

krantcents

posts 909

AlexandraRSF said:

304,058 in the US

Welcome aboard

krantcents  – Making Sense of Money

Fan Page:  http://www.facebook.com/krantcents

Follow me onTwitter:  @krantcents

RSS feed: krantcents

9:02 am
July 22, 2013

ayoungpro

Lehi, UT

posts 184

Welcome Alexandra! Good luck with the challenge and feel free to reach out if you need any help with anything.

7:29 am
July 23, 2013

Dave Longboat

posts 1

Post edited 7:34 am – July 23, 2013 by Dave Longboat

Hello everybody! I'm Dave, and I just joined the challenge at DaveLongboat.com (very original URL, I know!).

I've been SUPER anal about keeping track of our finances ever since my wife and I got married two and a half years ago. Everything was going great, we spent less than we earned and we built up a nice savings account. Fast forward a bit, we're now four weeks away from welcoming our first child, we just moved in to a much bigger house, and I had to get rid of my fully-paid-for two door car and get a newer four door car (per my wife!). We used up almost all of our savings and we took on a bunch of new debt. Aaaack! So now, for the first time, I'm planning out a budget prior to each month (as opposed to simply creating a report of our spending after every month), starting a debt snowball, and following Dave Ramsey's baby steps in order to pay everything off and build wealth.

So that's my story, and I'm blogging it. I'm excited to join and get to know all of you!

Edit: current Alexa ranking – not even ranked! Embarassed

8:23 am
July 23, 2013

Money Counselor

posts 233

Dave Longboat said:

Hello everybody! I'm Dave, and I just joined the challenge at DaveLongboat.com (very original URL, I know!).

I've been SUPER anal about keeping track of our finances ever since my wife and I got married two and a half years ago. Everything was going great, we spent less than we earned and we built up a nice savings account. Fast forward a bit, we're now four weeks away from welcoming our first child, we just moved in to a much bigger house, and I had to get rid of my fully-paid-for two door car and get a newer four door car (per my wife!). We used up almost all of our savings and we took on a bunch of new debt. Aaaack! So now, for the first time, I'm planning out a budget prior to each month (as opposed to simply creating a report of our spending after every month), starting a debt snowball, and following Dave Ramsey's baby steps in order to pay everything off and build wealth.

So that's my story, and I'm blogging it. I'm excited to join and get to know all of you!

Edit: current Alexa ranking – not even ranked! Embarassed

Hi Dave, welcome to Yakezie! Sounds like a good storyline. I've subscribed and will be reading/commenting on your stuff. Good luck!

About the Yakezie.com Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 9
Topics: 6383

Membership:

There are 13651 Members
There have been 20 Guests

There are 9 Admins
There are 8 Moderators

Top Posters:

My Personal Finance Journey – 3159
Khaleef @ KNS Financial – 3149
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – 3048
Sustainable PF – 2759
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter – 2213
Eric – PersonalProfitability.com – 2120

Administrators: The College Investor (1935 Posts), Financial Samurai (1803 Posts), LaTisha @YoungFinances (1715 Posts), Forest Parks (1337 Posts), 20s Finances (1147 Posts), Money Reasons (697 Posts), Chris Johnson (78 Posts), Sydney at Untemplater (0 Posts), Suba (0 Posts)

Moderators: Suba @ Wealth Informatics (1876 Posts), sooverthis (1041 Posts), PK @ DQYDJ (361 Posts), jmichelsen (208 Posts), Ramona (13 Posts), JeremyNJohnson (4 Posts), Moderator (0 Posts), rackgeek (0 Posts)